Last Updated: August 14, 2019
AARDVARK is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit our Websites (“Visitors”) and individuals who register to inquire about services or to receive information relating to AARDVARK’s services or otherwise available on the Websites.
Things You Should Know
- AARDVARK uses information, including Personal Information, as supplied by you to provide the Services and for business purposes such as fulfilling contact requests, research, marketing, and for other general purposes. AARDVARK does not share this information.
- AARDVARK will share your information, including Personal Information, in order to respond to investigations, court orders, legal process, or to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- All of your Personal Information remains private and confidential. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- By providing AARDVARK with your email address you may be subscribed to our newsletter(s) or provided with requested information. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each of these emails, or you can contact us.
- On an annual basis you will be sent an email where you will be asked if you wish to continue to receive emails from AARDVARK. We will retain your information for as long as you remain on our mailing list. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track Visitors’ and Users’ movements around the Websites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- AARDVARK commits to cooperate with EU data protection authorities (DPAs).
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Data, you can do so at any time by contacting the Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
- Our site, products and services are all directed to people who are above the age of 18. In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 18 has shared any Personal Information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any Personal Information with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that we have infringed your rights, we encourage you to contact us so that we can try to address your concerns or dispute informally. Our contact information is:
1935 Puddingstone Drive
La Verne, CA 91750